- Do you love Stampin' Up products as much as I do?
- Would you like to get your hands on £130 worth of products (of your choice) for only £99?
- Would you like to get at least 20% discount on all future orders?
- Would you like to join a support network of friendly, like minded crafty folk?
- Would you like access to new products & catalogues before the general public?
If you've answered YES to any of the questions above then Join my Team and start enjoying the benefits today!
"But I don't want to be a demonstrator...I just want to buy the products at a discounted price"
That's absolutely fine!
As a Stampin' Up Demonstrator you can do as much or as little as you like with absolutely no commitment.
If you want to pursue the business route then you have the opportunity to hold workshops or in home demonstrations and you can have your very own on-line shop plus much, much more. All you have to do to remain an active demonstrator is achieve £270 in catalogue priced sales per quarter.
You get all of the support and advice you need, not only from me but from the extended Stampin' Up community plus you can choose your hours - full-time, part-time, spare time it really is up to you. Oh, and of course, the demonstrator compensation plan offers the opportunity to earn great financial rewards.
If you just do your crafting as a hobby and want top quality products at a great value discounted price then you can still Join my Team. There is absolutely no commitment!
As I have stated above, in order to remain an active demonstrator you have to achieve quarterly minimum sales of £270; some hobby demos achieve this and remain active, others don't.
If you do - great, you carry on receiving at least 20% discount on all of your purchases.
If you don't - then you drop as a demonstrator with no penalties and you get to keep your starter kit.
If you do drop as a demonstrator, whether you were a hobby or business demo then you can re-join by purchasing a starter kit the very next day!
So what are you waiting for?
To join, all you need to do is complete these quick and simple steps:
- Click on the Join Today button at the top of this page
- Read the demo agreement and agree to the terms and conditions
- Add £130 worth of products of your choice to the basket - don't forget to add the free business kit which includes 8 catalogues, order forms and other essential items. (even if you are only signing up as a hobby demo, still put this in your basket as you can share the catalogues with your crafty friends)
Once Stampin' Up receive your on-line application they will send you a link and password to the demonstrator website which not only contains the on-line ordering facility for future orders but a whole host of information and support. There is even a quick glance box which shows you whether you are reaching your quarterly minimums.
Your starter kit will be with you within 3-5 working days and delivered by UPS whose drivers are all affectionately known in the Stampin' Up world as 'Mr Brown'.
If you would like any more information or have any questions at all then either use the 'Contact Me' page,e-mail me direct at Sam@SamsSentiments.co.uk or give me a call on 07747 481088 and I will happily help.